North Myrtle Beach, SC – Planning on buying property in the next couple of months? If that answer is a yes then the next couple of months will be your best opportunity to buy. To view current properties located on the Grand Strand CLICK HERE!
- Lowest Housing Prices in Years! It would be nice to know when we’ve absolutely hit a market bottom but nobody has a crystal ball. We have to look at the facts at hand and make the best decisions for today. We know that pricing is at their lows and indications are pressing for prices to uptick soon. So buying now or in the very near future would be a great move. Foreclosures and Short-sales have created an abundance of buying opportunities for the buyer. Like a list of foreclosed properties in the Myrtle Beach area? CLICK HERE
- Interest Rates At Record Lows! In May 2011, 30 yr fixed rates fell to 4.63%. With fixed rates like these, buyers need to take advantage of this current buyers housing market.
- Interest Rates Expected To Climb. As our economy continues to gain momentum, interest rates will increase, making that mortgage more expensive and possibly pricing you out of some great opportunities. 1/2 % may not seem like a lot but depending on your loan amount, this change in percent can mean a hundred more on that mortgage payment. For more info on mortgage rates visit BankRate.com
- ARMS(adjustable rate mortgages) at Record Lows For those buyers whom are certain they can meet their payment requirements, adjustable rate mortgages may be the best route. There are possible risks associated with ARM’S and you should educate yourself with how these mortgages work. You can do this at the Federal Reserves website HERE
- Low Down Payment Mortgages Available FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Low down payment financing thats insured through FHA loans is yet another inducement for buyers to purchase today. Down payment requirements through this program change daily and may increase when this market heats up. This is a great options for those of you working with less cash.
- Easier to Qualify & Borrow Lending standards have eased recently. Buyers should become pre-approved through their desired lending institution. What this means is that the lender guarantees lending contingent on an appraisal.More good news for the buyer seeking pre-approval is that lenders are willing to let buyers take on more debt than previous formulas would allow. For more information on Cost Effective Mortgages please visit HERE
- Lenders Are Offering No Fee Mortgages Lending institutions and many banks are waiving origination and point fees. This can amount in huge savings on your loan!
- Home Builder Incentives With foreclosures beating down prices of the existing home market, builders are having to step up their efforts to compete. Incentives can include things such as cash for furniture,appliances and closing costs.
Bottom Line – No question the buyers have the upper hand today but that’s today. We don’t know what tomorrow will bring so if your in the market to buy, put your best foot forward now! With the continual growth on the Grand Strand, that affordable coastal lifestyle is only a click away. Visit HERE to view properties all over the Grand Strand Now!